11 January, 2015

New Year, New Ambitions

I've often thought about blogging. It just always seems like it'll take up too much time that I don't really have.

This year, though, I'm going to do it! Or at least try.

I've decided that in order to make a decent attempt at being profitable from my love of fabric and quilting, I need exposure.  Assuming I have readers, I think a blog will be the easiest place to start.

My goal here is to show what I've done, what I'm capable of, and what I'm learning.

And even though my blog is called "Canter Sews," I'll probably share some other stuff, too. ;)

So, welcome. Please feel free to share with anyone you think might be interested to follow along. And if you like what you see, and think I'm slacking, please prod me for more posts!

~Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment