22 January, 2015

Coming Soon....I promise!

My lovely husband has been doing his very best to give me some sewing time every weekend.

This is a HUGE thing for me, because ever since Little Bug was born I haven't had much time for sewing, and going back to work made it even more difficult to find time to work on my projects.

So, here's what I've been working on:


  • I finished a Christmas wall hanging
  • I started sewing lined curtains for the kitchen
  • I started a baby quilt for my niece-to-come in the ever-adorable Charley Harper prints by Birch Fabrics

And here's what I NEED to work on: I have to figure out a way to take decent looking photos of my projects for this blog!

And so, Coming Soon: pictures of my projects! I promise!

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to see the quilt you are working on for your niece. A Charley Harper print quilt sounds like it will be lots of fun. The pictures of your father's baby quilt look nice to me. Good luck getting pictures that make you happier. Please share if you learn any tips along the way.

    ReplyDelete